Create individual product worlds
- Create entire product worlds that are precisely tailored to your customer.
- Image personalization enables you to conduct relevant A/B tests.
- Our customers' experience shows that image personalization has led to a significant uplift in the performance of their automations.
Versatile use cases
- Use cases range from reactivation, cross-selling and upselling, second orders to shopping cart abandonment. Practically anything is possible.
- Download our case study to learn how Contorion, for example, efficiently uses customer data and 1:1 image personalization for customer loyalty marketing.
Agile, data driven marketing
- Hyper-personalization (1:1 image and text personalization) in particular requires a certain maturity in data management, but also in collaboration between departments.
- The development step towards more personalization acts like a modernization engine for the entire company.
Roadmap of personalization - from basic to hyperpersonalization
1. create a basis
- Start with a simple format (e.g. postcard) and simple personalization (e.g. salutation, individual voucher).
- Use a simple use case (e.g. thank you, loyalty).
- Develop image personalization with a suitable format (e.g. letters / self-mailers, as they offer more space for images without being cluttered).
- Mood images per buyer persona / segments are a good starting point (e.g., male / female / diverse).
- Personalize coupons further (e.g. validity periods).
- If possible, target product recommendations based on your customers' buying affinities - either per segment or entirely 1:1 individualized.
- Now test advanced hyper-personalization with in-text and 1:1 image personalization in your mailings.
- Individual content is targeted to individual customers.
- For greatest flexibility: personalization fields are extended to a blank print design.
- Try in-text personalization for individual (welcome) text blocks or different languages, for example.