Loading issues on the optilyz platform
Modified on: Wed, 16 Dec, 2020 at 5:22 PM
Do you receive an error message when creating a mailing?
z. B. "Something went wrong" (Google Chrome)
Try the following options:
- Delete browser data (cookies & cache):
- After starting the browser, open the menu by clicking on the three lines on the right.
- Click on "More Tools".
- Select a time period above.
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and Other Site Data" and "Cached Images and Files".
- Click on "Clear data".
- "Auto-translating" is active: It's possible that you have a Google Chrome feature activated which is called “auto-translating” (Google Chrome Autoübersetzung). This feature translates websites and platforms and it actually causes errors which, in case of doubt, lead to white screens and / or error messages and prevent you from working properly.
- Open Chrome and at the top right, click Menu and select "Settings".
- Click "Advanced".
- Open "Languages" section.
- Turn off "Offer to translate pages in this language".
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.