Since January 1, 2020 the conditions for content of mailings have been changed:
Only advertising will be allowed to sent via DIALOGPOST
Non advertising mail will be send with the standard postage rate
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- In general: Offers that should motivate the customer to buy or use their products (can include free samples, examples)
- Advertising for parties and image
- Invitations for events or competitions/lotteries
- Information in relation to a bonus programm (including special offers)
- Customer magazines
- Appeal for funds
- Promotional member cards (has to be a new one, no replacement)
- Catalogue with prices
- Member magazine
- Welcome & thank you mail
Non advertising mail
- Market and opinion research
- General customer information (e.g. terms and condition changes, travel documents, order confirmations, price adjustments)
- Contractual terms, amendments and terminations
- Enquiries and requirements
- Annual and business reports
- Price lists without a cataloge (or further information)
- Invitations for assemblies
- Polling cards
- Payment requests
- Member card
- Staff magazine
- Invitations to employees
- Information about business takeover, firm’s relocation, …
- Member magazine including an invitation to an assembly
Further details can be found in the attached Dialogpost brochure.
If you are still unsure whether your mailing falls into a category of non-advertising direct mail, please contact us.
We can send mailings from 500 recipients, if necessary, by the standard postage rate.
Contact us with your request.